Products & Applications
Canadian solar’s leading cell and module technology guarantees the world class stability and reliability backed by 25 years linear performance warranty. All series of regular modules are manufactured to the strictest engineering guidelines, ensuring each module meets the international standards of quality and safety.
Standard modules are powered by 125 x 125mm (5 inch) or 156 x 156mm (6 inch) high efficiency mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar cells. These modules are suitable for all types of solar applications from large scale solar farms to residential and commercial roof-top systems.
- 10 years product warranty (materials and workmanship); 25 years linear module power output warranty
- Industry leading plus only power tolerance: 0W~5W
- Top ranked PVUSA (PTC) rating in California for higher energy production
- Ultra reliable in corrosive atmosphere, verified by IEC61701 “Salt Mist Corrosion Testing”
- Strong framed module, passing mechanical load test of 5400Pa to withstand heavier snow load
- The 1st manufacturer in PV industry to apply ISO:TS16949 (The automotive quality management system) in module production since 2003
- ISO17025 for qualified manufacturer owned testing lab, fully complying to IEC, TUV, UL testing standards